Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sleeping on a Cloud

Sleeping on a cloud must be what Carson was dreaming about last night. When Travis went in to make sure the boys were covered up before we went to bed he had to retrieve me first. He thought I might find difficulty covering Carson up... and after I saw what happened he added "because there are no spares to throw on top!" Avery had climbed high enough to get down all the blankets stacked in the top of their closet and all the little receiving blankets out of the dresser and thrown them in with Carson. Carson is notorious for always bunching up and sleeping on top of whatever blanket is in his crib... but this takes the cake. He sure looked comfortable tho! I'm glad he's a heavy enough sleeper that I could pull them all out from under him so he could have the firm mattress he needs instead of all that fluff.

No comments: