Friday, January 25, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Family pictures are a nightmare, as I'm sure many would agree, so for the last 3 years I've waited until we got to my parents house in the week before Christmas and forced my family to let my Mom attempt to take a few pics (a lot, actually, to try and manage a decent one - and for the last 2 years I've had to photoshop a better Avery head into each anyway!). Then I throw together a card last minute before Christmas and email it out. I don't get a letter together, or take care of this ahead of time so I could actually mail the cards, but I tell you it just gives me nightmares thinking about getting the family to take pictures. I think the only pictures we have of our family posed together are the ones that get forced at Christmas and the one for the annual Parkway Ward picture directory. Very pathetic... and rather sad really... Anyway, here's this years:

No comments: