Friday, January 11, 2008

Blogging...

Ugh. Blogging. So Travis kept saying "Wait, we can host our own now with Windows Home Server!" Great, big deal. When's he gonna set that up? Do I really want to give up my 1-2 hours (maybe) of free time a day to figure that out on my own? Obviously not. So, what am I going to do with this blog? Just start making it a family blog and later have to switch? Maybe actually do the digi scrapping thing with it (probably not - that's not really my favorite, I much prefer to just Photoshop pictures)...
So, I suppose if you (friends and family) stumble upon this, it's probably not going to become the family blog. I think. :)
I guess if I'm already sharing pictures thru Win. Home Server, I may as well do the rest of it.
Congrats, or I'm sorry, to those who actually made it thru that little ramble.

No comments: