Friday, February 18, 2011

Bellevue Trip

Early this month Travis and I went up to Bellevue, WA for Travis to attend a dental seminar and for me to have a nice break with him. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency where the seminar was and we had a great time!

This was our room:
Hyatt

We were happy to eat again at Maggiano's which we miss from our time in Milwaukee, WI and the Bellevue location is the closest one to us now! We also hit up Jimmy Johns which we've missed since Milwaukee too! Those are in Oregon, but we need one in Salem! While Travis was at his seminar I enjoyed great shopping across the street from the hotel at Bellevue Square Mall, and traveling around with my camera. Some of my photographs from the trip can be seen on Laurie Marie Photography at:
Bellevue Botanical Gardens
Bellevue, WA Downtown Park
Bird | Fine Art Photography

No comments: