Monday, May 11, 2009

Firsts and Lasts

This morning was our last visit to The Domes (Mitchell Park Conservatory). My Milwaukee friends may be shocked to hear it was also our first! Pathetic, I know.

LOVE this plant

Somebody definitely didn't belong in this patch:


"Ahh, it's gonna poke me Mom!"

I nearly missed this adorable moment!

What? A smile for the camera?

And, surprise! we bumped into our friends the Lyman's there.
Avery was stoked because he just loves Todd - can't imagine why...

After The Domes we went to TGI Friday's at Miller Park. Another first and last.
The boys loved it, but it got even better when the Brewer's came out and started practicing!
After we move, there are a lot of things I know I'll regret not getting around to doing in Milwaukee. At least I can cross these off the list!

No comments: