Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dishes

Unasked, Avery decided to do the dishes for me yesterday! To him, that meant hand washing them and then loading them in the dishwasher. The pile on the counter is all the dishes that he washed and was just starting to load. When he finished loading he put the soap in and ran the dishwasher. Thankfully the dishes he did filled the last of the dishwasher so it was a full load instead of wasted on a marginally full washer. I had to talk to him about that today because he wanted to run it on only the few dishes he loaded today.
Avery

Hmm, it's a good thing we just bought more dish soap because he killed the entire half inch that was left in the bottom of the bottle... I guess we'll have to work on moderation. Still, I'm not complaining, I'm being super supportive because after all, why would I want to shoot myself in the foot?
Avery

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love his expression of concentration. He is getting so grown up.