Saturday, June 16, 2012

Megan's Wedding

June 9th was Megan's wedding. It was a fun wedding day, and it was nice to relax and be a member of the family and not the photographer. After the ceremony, while the family pictures were being taken, I realized the boys and Alli were back up on the wall of the temple posing for an imaginary camera (The boys were up there earlier with the photographer). They shouldn't have been up there, but all that posing was irresistible so I grabbed some quick shots with my phone and ushered them down.
Emmett, Alli, Avery, Carson

Later the reception was at Travis' parent's house. More pictures were there so, courtesy of Facebook, I grabbed this picture of our family that the photographer took.
family

The backyard went through a major transformation before the big day. What was a wild, way overgrown Christmas tree farm (see the four inline trees in the middle of this picture?) became park-like.
Megan's Wedding

Megan's Wedding

I arranged Megan's engagement pictures into a guest book and we played her pictures on the digital picture frame on the table.
Megan's Wedding

Such cute thank you gifts.
Megan's Wedding

Angela made all the yummy cupcakes.
Megan's Wedding

The boys and cousin Damon enjoying a bit of the spread. As I took this shot Carson said, "I can't wait to try this mouse cheese!" (holey cheese!)
Emmett, Avery, Damon, Carson

Mouse cheese or swiss cheese, he likes it.
Carson

Catch!
Megan

Sparklers, Hunsaker style.
sparklers

Emmett

I wish I could have moved fast enough to get Nick's pointing arm.
Megan, Nick

Emmett, Alli, Avery, Carson

sparklers

Congratulations Megan!

No comments: