Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Kickin' Away

Last night Travis felt the baby kicking for the first time. We're 22 weeks now and I imagine Travis may have felt Avery and maybe Carson as well earlier than this since he was always trying to catch a kick, but with each pregnancy that anticipation slows down. This time took until I was sure I could feel a kick on the hand before reminding Travis he could try for a feel as well. Now that he knows he can feel the baby, he'll probably still need reminding to do so!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I can't believe how far along you are already. Well, I guess I never see you anyways, but it seems like the time is just flying.
Thanks for the reminder on how precious these moments are. I remember waiting to feel that with my own kids and getting my husband to share in the excitement. It's a "once in a lifetime" thing. :)