Friday, May 30, 2008

Just one add to Memorial Day

I really only got one pic back from friends with a member of our family that was worth sharing, but it's a good one, at least for speculating...

I don't know what was going on when this pic was taken, but I can make a good guess! Avery spent a lot of time in the sandbox in the pic below (I don't know what's going on it that pic either!) and according to Travis, Avery was rather a sand bully at times. Perhaps that's the reason everyone but Travis is laughing? (Yes, yes, I was there too even if I don't apparently know about anything that went on...)

Kids L to R: Spencer, Hailey & Avery
Guys L to R: Aaron, Jared, Travis, Guy, Todd & John.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Travis' friends all look almost as tall as him...I guess Ive never met a short dentist though :)

Laurie said...

lol, not quite close Morgan! He probably has 3 inches on even the tallest of the other guys, and certainly more on some of them. Not that any of the guys in this shot could be considered short tho.

RaQuelle Willey said...

good memories! love the picture of Travis lookin mad, don't remember getting that one, I'd love to have it.