Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Welcome Grandma Hunsaker!

Grandma Hunsaker is in town! Tomorrow's the big day for Avery, he's having surgery to get his adenoids removed and tubes put in his ears. I'm really looking forward to him being able to hear much better, but I know we might have some time where a lot of things are just too loud for him. (I remember it was that way for my sister, Morgan, after she had a hole in her eardrum fixed and she could suddenly hear so much more - at the age I was I remember being quite annoyed)
Anyway, Grandma's here to visit and help out. They told us some kids are back to normal right away after the surgery, or it could take 3 days, but still nothing major, so more than anything Grandma's a nice comfort visit. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well! You're definitely right about how it went for me, so I hope all goes wonderfully. Have fun with Grandma!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait anymore--I've been thinking about Avery all day! How is he, how did it go? Shhhh!!