Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family

Part of our trip to Spokane included dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, the Old Spaghetti Factory, with all of the family who could come. That would be my Mom down on the end saying hello. She must know if I have a camera to my face, I will use a picture like this!
Family

Family

Grandma came down to our end of the table after we ate.
Travis,Emmett,Marcella,Carson

Travis,Emmett,Marcella,Carson

My Uncle Benji sits thoughtfully.
Benji

Cousins (actually they're second cousins once removed, but cousins works) Karley and my niece Chloe.
Karley,Chloe

Travis,Emmett,Marcella,Carson

Back home, my sister Morgan came over with her kids Chloe and Jace. We wanted a picture of all the kids but Carson wasn't feeling good and had fallen asleep in Travis' lap so we just piled them all around Travis.
Jace,Emmett,Travis,Carson,Avery,Chloe

Emmett rather took to Morgan. When I put him to bed that night he asked where she was and gave a great sigh when repeating my answer "Morgan went her home." It was very cute.
Emmett,Morgan,Jace

But he's a cute kid.
Emmett

Also a playful one.
Emmett

It was a fun evening!

No comments: