Friday, July 1, 2011

The Reptile Man

As part of our library's series of summer events, The Reptile Man puts on a show. He is very popular.
Here is an albino snake that snatched a very real looking toy rat from The Reptile Man's hand.
snake

This year was our first time to see The Reptile Man and Avery was chosen from the crowd to be a helper! I wish I was ready in time to get video of Avery going up on stage because he literally danced his way up there he was so excited.
Avery

Avery gets a bit of a surprise...


And the boa gets a little frisky...


We waited until we were towards the end of the crowd to exit so the boys could pet the albino burmese python a bit longer.
Avery

Carson, Emmett

Instead of petting and walking on by, I think Avery ducked under and nudged his way in to be a holder.
Avery

The boys can't wait to see him again next year!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I absolutely love the video with Avery moving side to side as he realizes what is there. He was a really good sport and didn't peak.
However, I'm glad it was him and NOT me.