Sunday, June 1, 2008

More May Mugs


I wanted to share some pictures (lots) from the month of May that didn't make it on the blog before.

The first day of May marked the first day the weather was really nice enough for Avery to go out and play and for me to be willing to go out too!

Yes, that's dirt on Avery's forehead.













He laid down in just the right spot to poke around in the grass (and throw some) that also lent itself to some nice pictures.




































A little later that morning when Carson woke up the sun was gone, but he still enjoyed getting out too finally!

This is totally a classic "Carson look"
Done with the hood Mom! (He really did just pull it off and turn around to give me this look of "I took it off, and I'm not putting it back on... is that okay?")
Thoughtful Carson
I just really like this shot

Another day, Avery tested the sound of rain on his umbrella for the first time this year.
"So COOL!"

Avery LOVES the ties on his "Pooh Bear Blanket." His favorite thing is to tickle his nose with them. He knows I'm videoing him here, so he's moving rather faster than normal. Typically he'll just sit there absent mindedly brushing a tie back and forth slowly across his nose...


Carson climbed into the dump truck and sat there playing happily... until he wanted to get out and found himself stuck.
Just a different shot I took of Avery :)
Even tho Avery demonstrated how fun sitting in a bucket was, Carson just wasn't in the mood to be pushed...
Avery insisted on a picture of him upside down thru his legs...
Avery is often a Mr Fixit. Here he's got his flashlight and a screwdriver out of his toolbox to "fix" his table. Incidentally, he's had slippers all winter long and rarely wanted to wear them. All of a sudden, now that it's warmer of course, he's wearing one pair or another quite frequently!
Avery got a piece of toilet paper, rolled it up and found some great entertainment with it... Sorry for the camera shake, it was difficult to suppress the laughter...

5 comments:

Mindy said...

You have some great shots. I really should read my manual.

Josh n Betsie said...

Your boys are very cute. I hope your pregnancy is going well. do you have a name picked out for this little man?

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your camera, but the talent for pics i don't have either like you do. Carson's looks are so disinct, so blantant. I love it! I think I've told you before that every once in a while Chloe will say, "Jace did the Carsson look!" It really does look similar though--I'll try to capture it in a pic...
Chloe LOVES Avery's slippers too!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of the boys! So adorable:)

Anonymous said...

I was feeling cranky because it is Monday and the weather is so yukky for mid June (20 degrees below normal) that I played this video. I feel much better now. I end up giggling at my desk.