Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Picture Push

I used to send lots of pictures to the grandparents. Since now I just use the blog, perhaps the grandparents are happy to not get bombed with so many pictures in their email, or perhaps that's the down side of doing the blog. Anyway, today I shot lots of the boys playing outside and I decided I'd throw a bunch up here, mainly for the grandparents benefit. :)
This post is rather Carson heavy, probably because I LOVE the faces Carson makes. :) I think I post a fairly even amount between the boys, but in my own collection I've noticed Avery gets quite a bit more camera time (he's easier to shoot!), so maybe this is me making it up to Carson a little in my own mind...

Look Gma B, another profile of Carson as requested:

This is me being a good parent... a fall waiting to happen and a poke in the eye or fall or both waiting to happen...
Avery really wanted a leaf, unfortunately for him they're quite healthy and wouldn't pull off so easily without ripping. Again, this means lots of hard pulling and a fall from his truck even more likely (tho he didn't).
"Please Mom, quite calling to me if you're just going to point that thing at me..."


Avery was just hangin' out with me and had decided to go barefoot like me...
Carson was sat here for a while just looking down the street. This is yet another "whatdaya want" look...
Done hangin' with Mom - or of her taking pics of his feet - he's rapidly scooting away backwards.
Carson really enjoyed Avery giving him rides although that's hard to tell from this look - but he's so expressive, I love that he can raise an eyebrow!




"What are you doing down there, Mom?"

When I take so many pictures, it's definitely hard to pick and choose favorites, so that was a lot of pics to post but of course it always proves difficult cutting back even this far. :)
Hope you enjoyed the glut Grandparents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Looks like some fun in the sun! Love the feet picture! You got some great shots of the boys, loved them

Anonymous said...

Deanna, don't you think we have the cutest grandsons!!!!!

I love the feet, the Carson profile, Avery going for that perfect leaf, and Carson walking with full green behind him (5th from last). Thanks for the glut. This type of gluttony is 'Good Housekeeping' approved.

Carolyn Hanson said...

You take GREAT pics, Laurie! I should take a few tips from you.... Any advice on using my high-tech point-and-shoot to get great pics?