Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Travis!

Yesterday was Travis' birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!

Brilliant as I am, I didn't take any pictures of the birthday boy, just of the cake I made him.

It's 3 layers: a brownie bottom topped with 2 layers of chocolate!
Photobucket

As it turned out we didn't eat any yesterday. We went to his parents and had cake there and of course he didn't take this one because why would he want to share? So we ate some today.

Look at that brownie goodness on the bottom
Photobucket

Avery wanted to buy Travis all sorts of big ticket items (a car, a motor home, a tractor, a big tool chest, a boat, etc.) for his present and I kept asking him to think of something smaller. Finally he exclaimed "I can only think of big things!" We settled on a card with a monkey holding just a steering wheel. Inside it said something like "I bought you an invisible car, but now I can't find the keys." Avery thought it was hilarious.

Happy Birthday Travis!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I wouldn't share either. I'd be sick because of it too.