Monday, July 5, 2010

Weeds For Father's Day

Okay, not exactly weeds for father's day... I was in Ohio for Father's Day and Travis already got himself an early Father's Day gift back in April (the silver tool chest seen in any picture in the garage the last few months) so I didn't worry about it too much. But then he found a coupon for something he needed. Need, it's such a subjective word these days... At least this "need" I wasn't really going to argue with. Anyway here he is using his second Father's Day gift.

Now that the creek is dried up he headed down to do some clean up.
Travis,Avery

Those are some tall weeds! They were pushing six feet!
Travis

Down in the thick of it, removing blackberry bushes. (For those who don't live here and wonder why we would do that, yes, we often remove them here because they are incredibly pervasive and take over everything!) There was also poison oak down there.
Travis

I should come up with an after picture, but I'm not.

No comments: