Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Crafts

I already posted about Avery's Holiday Workshop, but since then I've taken pictures of the other crafts Avery made at the workshop as well as his school projects and have decided to post a few of them too. Since we can't possibly keep every school project, I try to take a picture of each one.

Remember the gingerbread cookie Avery made? A few pirates looted it.
Emmett,Carson

I know I already showed the dove in the Holiday Workshop post, but here's a closer look.
Avery

Here's the cone I tried to explain. The ribbon was painstakingly threaded through tiny hole punches so that no knots were necessary. The bell was also small enough that it could be threaded on the ribbon and stay put without any knots. The cone was prepared for us ahead of time.
Avery

This is made of gold and silver bells threaded on a silver pipe cleaner.
Avery

The rest of these are projects they did in school.
This was one of three ornaments they each made and had hanging on their tree in school. It's my favorite of the three.
Avery

This was another of the three and I can see that this could be a fun one for kids with endless possibilities.
Avery

And this is the third they had hanging on their tree.
Avery

This was one that Avery brought home as a gift to me earlier in December.
Avery

Here's one more of Avery's projects. I know there's no way to tell in this picture, but the other Mom's at the workshop wanted to compare their hands to Avery's when they saw how big these "antlers" were! Seriously, the kid has big hands.
Avery

Here is another of my favorite Christmas projects to come home, but this one is Carson's. That's his palm and two middle fingers.
Carson

I love all these holiday crafts! They're so much fun and I love that the kids come home with some really quality ones from this school.

No comments: