Friday, October 17, 2008

Dancin' Fools

I don't know how many people are into watching more than a bit of other peoples home movies, so this is definitely a post for the Grandmas!

My boys LOVE to dance. Especially Carson. They even like to dance together. I was catching up with the show Dancing with the Stars and the boys were having at it, so I videoed some of it. They both somewhat try to emulate the dancing they see, but if it's just music they're listening to the freestyle can be pretty entertaining. There is one clip of that at the end.

Avery and Carson do a lift:


If you're familiar with Dancing with the Stars, you know Bruno is an animated judge. That piques Carson's interest and he often likes to listen to him and he'll even try to talk like him. Some of that is at the end of this clip:


Since I was fast forwarding through commercials and there was no music, I guess Avery had to make the music for them:


Here the boys dance solo, Carson makes himself dizzy and Avery tries the splits!


Here's Carson gettin' his groove on to some music in the movie Cars. For some unknown reason Avery decided to conduct this music instead of dance to it.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That's really cute. You're not the only friend that has blogged about their kids dancing together to this show. Kids must just want to dance or something.

Unknown said...

Hi-lar-i-ous! The splits at the end!!! I LOVE watching kids dance and mimic what they see. They sure catch on. I liked some of Avery's shoulder shimmies in there, too :)