Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween Decorations

Well, it's October first, that means it's time to decorate for Halloween! (Although Autumn is my absolute favorite season here in Wisconsin, Halloween still implies cold and I simply can't deal with it in September - that's my month for slowly accepting the end of summer and the impending Wisconsin winter)

We don't have a ton of decorations, so it didn't take long, but I know Avery enjoyed actually having some time with his Mommy anyway. I'll also say here that although I did crop this picture, I still want to thank Grandma Hunsaker for not including my rear in the original shot either! :)
And while Avery and I decorated, Grandma caught this moment:
Carson, you're just such a sweet boy! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine Avery loves putting those stickers on the window. Do you remember putting the sticker snowflakes up when you were little? They are probably still around somewhere. If I can find them I'll pass them on to Avery and Carson.