Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Fun

Today was another beautiful Saturday, although it did feel like Fall unlike last Saturday. I had to get pictures of the boys playing in the leaves at some point, so it was definitely the day to get that done!
How beautiful are these colors!? This is the first shot I took stepping straight out of the car!
How cute are my boys!
Okay, so this face isn't so cute, but I had to share it...
Leaf angel:
Avery loved throwing the leaves:
Carson was very proud of the big stick he found:
Avery was trying to roll down the "hill" that couldn't have had more than a 2 degree slope:
I almost didn't catch this shot, but I turned and found Carson hugging a tree. Obviously this has layers of humor...
After laughing and asking Carson if he hugged the tree, he had to show me again and Avery had to show me he could to:
Avery was very pleased with his dandelion find, had to have a picture of it, and would not let it go. (To be fair, I think it really was the only one left out there!)
For some reason Carson really liked laying down on the ground:
And he kept doing it...
Again...
And again...
Checking out the camera...
I like this shot because I think it looks like Avery's going to catch that leaf rather than the shot being of him having just tossed a handful:
Again, this looks more like a "catch" shot - but check out that extension. Future wide receiver?
The boys loved when Daddy shook the branch to make the leaves fall:
Carson also enjoyed being held up in the leaves to bat at them:
And look! I actually exist in some pictures! Too bad the one shot where the boys are looking I'm not:
Getting tickled (actually, I think this was when Avery thought it would be a good idea to try and poke me in the eye...)
We had lots of fun!
Emmett slept the whole time, so mostly Travis stayed in the car with him. I'm sad now though that I didn't bring him out, carrier and all, and at least stick a leaf in his lap for a picture! Sorry Emmett!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Great pictures yet again! It is beautiful there right now. Maybe you can take Emmett out this week still. Sure looks like a lot of fun. I love how Carson kept laying down...he looks peaceful basking in leaves.

Pam Emmons said...

Love the pictures. You are taking some really nice shots. You should play photo story friday with us.

Carolyn Hanson said...

GREAT photos, as usual. I love the Holy Hill ones too. :)

Mandie said...

What did you do to get those pictuers so vibrant? I need you around for all my camera questions. I have been getting blurry pictures lately.

Aaron and Kristel said...

Love these pictures! The colors are amazing :)