Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A New Style

Carson has been demonstrating an interesting new style lately...

I particularly like the shirt-skirt. (On a side note, I love how Carson stands with his hands behind his back and just watches, a stance he takes often)
A new jacket:
Um... leg warmer/slippers?
As you can see, it's generally a pajama conversion, those are most effective I suppose.
Although, sometimes after getting dressed, Carson likes to accessorize:
Carson loves to put on Avery's shoes (easy to put on but close enough to his size to make walking easy) but it's way more fun when he walks in his Daddy's size 16 boats...
Every one of those pictures came from a different incident, and obviously there's a lot more than I ever get pictures of!

3 comments:

Aaron and Kristel said...

What a fun little boy! He is growing up too fast :)

Mindy said...

Love the shirt skirt. Now that's innovation!

RaQuelle Willey said...

so funny, love these pictures. I think I could be entertained all day by him.