Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Buyer Beware!

We came home from the hospital with Emmett and a Nestle Good Start diaper bag. One of the samples in the bag was a pack of 2 Playskool Plushies Diapers.

When Emmett wore the second of the 2 diapers he took a long nap. When he woke up he was crying so much for hunger that I thought I'd do half a feeding to settle him before changing him even though I could feel the diaper was squishy wet. Unfortunately, as I was finishing up with that half feeding, he leaked on my lap. Great, nice diaper, and it turns out the back of the diaper hadn't even been saturated yet. But that wasn't the real problem. When I went to change him I found that the front of the diaper had disintegrated and split open! SO GROSS! Clearly, a diaper should be able to withstand being wet for more than a couple hours! Last night was the second night Emmett has slept through the night. Thank goodness those Playskool diapers were never used overnight! I can't imagine the mess!
On this election day, my vote most certainly does NOT go to Playskool Plushies diapers.