Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goodbye Milwaukee Public Museum

Monday we went to the Milwaukee Public Museum for the last time. I'm really glad I got the boys back there one last time.
The butterflies are always a favorite, but having to hold Emmett this time, I didn't get any decent pictures of them. I did however get this spectacularly foggy shot of Emmett. (The lens likes to fog because it's really warm and humid in there and it takes the camera a bit to adjust.)

This is the only somewhat okay shot of a butterfly with one of the boys I got:

No butterflies with Carson, I just like this picture. Goodbye butterflies!

Goodbye Mr. T-Rex and your gory ways

Goodbye giant beetle

Thanks for sharing our last trip Emily and Aden!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

If you are ever out to Omaha, Nebraska, the zoo has a butterfly room and it is surprisingly not humid and doesn't fog up the lens.
You'll miss the public museum though. Good luck with your move!