Thursday, February 12, 2009

Honoring the 5mo Jeep Tradition

It all started with Avery. I took a silly picture of him that my Mom loved (see here). She even printed it and put it on her desk at work. So I was ordered to take similar pictures of Carson (here).
Avery was a few days shy of 5 months, Carson was a few days over 5 months, and now, under orders again, here's Emmett's version, also a few days after 5 months:

He's so adorable:

And so happy:

And so smooth:
"Hey, baby, goin' my way?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so handsome!

Anonymous said...

I have got to get these photos and the ones of Avery and Carson on my digital frame. I love them!!! Thank you, thank you!

Anonymous said...

You need to use your awesome talent to montage or....with the 3 boys and their "ride". It would be something to cherish.