Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Please Help Me Win!

I entered this picture in a blog contest for best everyday photo and I'm a finalist! The winner receives a digital photo frame!

Please help me win!

You can check it out at jamiehammondphotography.com.

All you have to do is send an email to jamie@jamiehammondphotography.com with your vote
(2 - Laurie) in the subject line. (One vote per email address)

Voting ends Saturday February 28th, so get those votes in!

Tell your friends and family! :)
Thank you for your help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted and so did Tim - can we vote multiple times or is it just one vote per e-mail address? I will keep going if you need me to!

Pam Emmons said...

Just voted!

Mindy said...

I voted too. Good luck!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Count me in too, We both voted and passed it along to friends, good luck!