Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis!

Can you guess how old he is?
The boys helped make the wrapping paper. Carson decorated with red and he's partially covering the red "C" for him. Avery drew a little in blue and wrote his own "A" for himself. It's kinda faint, but it's under the "dy" of Daddy:
Back in March Carson received a birthday gift in the mail and the box has been around in the toys ever since as a "garage." I didn't think it would be a big deal, or that Avery would notice if I "borrowed" the garage to wrap Travis' gifts. So I'm adding this picture just because it was funny seeing Avery say, "Hey! That's just like my garage! See it has dogs on it too!" (There are some dogs on the return address label" And I had to explain the situation. So much for not noticing...
Travis opening his unwrapped gift (yeah, it's long and heavy - in my condition it was enough just pulling it off the shelf, let alone packing it in from the garage and hiding it downstairs!)
Travis trying out one of his gifts (the new gloves):
Avery being big and strong just like Daddy with the old gloves:
Cake!
Carson says, "What are we waiting for!"
Just one last shot of my lovely cake creation before Travis cut into it :)
Happy 28th Birthday Travis!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!! Your subscription has been renewed. (Sounds like an advertisement). What was the long, heavy, unwrapped present? Hey....all of the chocolate chips are facing the same direction as they march around the cake. Nice job Laurie.

Mindy said...

That cake is making my mouth water. YUM! Hope it was a great birthday. It's fun being 28!

Anonymous said...

Awesome cake Laurie!!! I hope you saved me a piece..hehe just kidding! Happy Birthday to Travis..
yay for 28 :)

Unknown said...

Geeze--how did Travis get so tan??? And what's this about May 2009? How am I so out of the loop?