Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chef Cooker Avery

Avery has done a LOT of cooking and baking with Grandma Benjamin. I'm not sure how it came about, but they began calling him "Chef Cooker Avery" and of course that meant Grandma became Chef Cooker Grandma too.

Meatloaf:
1. Instructions 2. "Ready, Set..." 3. "GO!" 4. "Look at me, Mom!"
Forming the loaf:
Cheesecake for Daddy!
Apple Quickie! Made with Granny Smith Apples, not Avery Apples...
As Travis said, "When your Mom visits, there's more cooking and baking than at a Betty Crocker convention!" And oh, are the eats SO good! There's nothing like the cooking of your childhood! You're so fabulous Mom!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you're being taken care of. Not that you probably need it, but it's nice to be pampered.

Anonymous said...

That's a great meat loaf series with just the right bylines. Avery's a great 'chef cooker'. I can't wait to get him and Chloe together to make cookies.

RaQuelle Willey said...

Avery looks like he is having a blast with his Grandma! I miss my mother-in-laws cooking, can't wait to visit home for some of that.