Friday, September 12, 2008

Twins?

I said Emmett looks like Carson and these pictures are a good example. When I showed them to Travis it took him a minute to figure them out, and he only did because he eventually recognized having seen Carson's picture before!

Answer: Carson is on top, Emmett on the bottom.

I'm amazed every time I look at Emmett, how like Carson he is. We thought Avery and Carson started out a lot alike, but they definitely had more differences that Carson and Emmett do! The similarity is truly uncanny!

4 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow, they do look a lot alike. It will be interesting to see if they continue to look so much alike.
And can I just say... you must be do amazing to be blogging so much, props to you!

Laurie said...

Vegging on the couch with a laptop, looking at pictures of my boys is hard core work :)

Aaron and Kristel said...

That's incredible how much they look alike.. adorable boys! :)

Anonymous said...

Laurie! i've been meaning to come comment on your pictures of your new baby! Soooooooo cute! I love the name too! :) Congrats! I hope all is well!