Monday, September 29, 2008

Homemade Donuts!

When Travis gets an idea, often he can't let it go. Lucky for us, his latest idea was a tasty one! Yesterday Travis decided to make donuts! He chose a buttermilk donut recipe and a Krispy Kreme copycat recipe.
Grandma Hunsaker snapped these pictures...
Avery rolling the dough:
Avery excited about the Krispy Kreme cutouts rising, and you can see some of the finished glazed buttermilk ones in the foreground:
And this is Carson saying "Mmmm"
Seriously, these rocked. Mom, I'm sorry you had already left and missed out, but don't worry, I ate one (or many more?) in your honor... :)

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

I want that recipe so I can make Aaron donuts, he's coo coo for donuts!

Anonymous said...

I want that recipe so I can make donuts for ME! Those look fabulous.

Mindy said...

So WILL you be posting the recipe???? They are mouthwatering.
Chad has an "idea" to make his own cheese out of milk. Maybe I could convince him to do donuts instead.