Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Holiday Favorite

This is absolutely one of my favorite things about Christmas time - the Christmas cards! I love getting the catch-up on friends and family from the year. Getting them in the mail is like getting to open a present every time one arrives. I managed to shove most of the the cards we got into this garland and I feel like it warms the room. They make for one of my favorite Christmas decorations!
Christmas
On the 28th, after having to say goodbye to my parents, we spent the day putting away the Christmas decorations (and I went shopping the sales for more!) Maybe it was a little early to take them down, but the tree was a definite fire hazard and if that was coming down, so was most of the rest of it. The one thing I've left up is my lovely card garland. It will probably be around for most of January.

No comments: