Saturday, December 19, 2009

So does this mean I can't shower anymore?

Photobucket Today it snowed in our house, and it wasn't fun. This was a laptop pad. Apparently Travis knew the pillow of foam balls inside was split open and only a zipper stood between them and an explosion. I'm not happy about that, Travis.

So I'm showering and Avery comes to tell me Carson has done something, except I have no clue what he's talking about. How could I? So again, my peace and quiet was rudely interrupted. Considering this post a month ago, I'm feeling like I'm just not allowed to shower any more!

Literally, it was like an explosion had happened. These little suckers were EVERYWHERE. It took me an hour and 20 minutes straight to vacuum up the living room. And the carpet is still spitting out the little devils constantly. It's going to take a long time, if ever, to get rid of them all. All that vacuuming time the boys were basically in time out just to keep them out of the way and from tracking the statically charged balls of evil around even more. Of course that meant I had to listen to them whine the whole time. Also, poor Emmett woke up from his nap as I started vacuuming, so he had to stay screaming in his crib that whole time. I have a headache now.

I think if I had known Travis was aware this problem was imminent, I would have called and informed him the disaster had struck and the boys and I would be leaving the house and not returning until he got home from work and cleaned it all up himself. At least he could clean in peace and quiet then.

No comments: