Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Baby Shower!

Last night 2 of my fabulous friends, Kristel and RaQuelle, threw me a baby shower!

Here I am, the Princess of course, with my sash (with cute blue safety pin to hold it together) and Miss USA-esque tiara... (Avery was stoked to see that one come home with me)
Wait - does that sash make me sound like I'm having triplets!?
Kristel and baby Kieley with me:
Kristel's visiting sis Bri, who sadly was leaving us for going home to Utah the next morning, and baby Kieley - can you see the family resemblance - Bri likes to claim all Kieley's looks :)
RaQuelle and Jenni:
Tahlia and handsome Charles:
Jess and Nikki:
Lindsay and Sammie:
Lauren and Elizabeth:
Look at the talent Kristel and RaQuelle pulled out for me! They made these fabulous lollipops out of chocolate and vanilla - they even got creative with using more than one color like on the train and rattle here:
After some great food from Bravo resuarant (who were really good to us!!) we had our delicious cake that the manager himself cut for us. It was angel food with lots of fresh strawberries - one of my favorites! Way to make the right choice RaQuelle!
I had so much fun and I'm so thankful for such supportive friends! Thanks again for such a great time and thanks to all the ladies (and handsome Charles) for coming out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so fun!! You are such a cute pregnant women!! You made our sash/tiara look fabulous!!! I'm so glad you loved our suckers.. You know RaQuelle and I don't pull out our Martha skills for just anyone. :)

Mandie said...

Aww, I wish I could've been there! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Mindy said...

You're not big enough to be a mother of triplets. And you make pink look good. Looks like a great time. It's fun to see pics of everyone like Tahlia and Lauren.