Friday, July 25, 2008

Go Go!

One of Carson's first words that was obvious to anyone who heard it was GO! As in "let's go bye bye!" He'll say it as he brings you his shoes, as he stands by the door, as he brings you your shoes, or even the other day as he brought my sunglasses to me.
I've been meaning to get some video of this in action for a while, and finally made the attempt as we got ready for his haircut (of course then I forgot to put the video in that post - but that's okay, it's good enough stuff to make it it's own post, right?) The results weren't great - no really long strings of "go go" or any of his big long "goooooooooes" mostly because Avery seemed to know what I was doing and kept interrupting with copying Carson and being generally obnoxious. (It's what 3 yr olds do best, right?)
Anyway, here's the bit of video I got:

No comments: