Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mmm, yogurt

So I don't like cleaning. Why allow a mess to be made if you don't want to clean it, right? Well, 2 days ago I decided to be nice and actually let Carson attempt to eat yogurt by himself. (We never bought Yo plait yogurt with it's narrow opening and that lip which catches the spoon for Avery back when he was still learning - what was I thinking?)

Of course, Carson thoroughly enjoyed himself (not that you can tell since he's selfish with his smiles and the camera). And he did really well with the top half of the container. After that it got a little dicey.

He was also using his right hand up until I broke the camera out, so don't be fooled, I think he's right handed.

When it got too difficult to get the spoon maneuvered to the bottom of the container, the obvious next step was of course to use your hand! Oh, wait, that narrow opening makes it hard to get your hand back out though...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pointing finger.