Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Birthdays

July 10th the Dental Gals got together to celebrate Kristin and Erin's birthday with lunch at the park.

Here's our birthday girls, Kristin and Erin with baby Emma. That's Kristin's bike in the background and considering how hot and muggy that day was - with the threat of rain all day - I personally think Kristin must either be a hero or certifiable insane! :)
Kristel and baby Kieley:
Jenni with picture cooperative Haily and Nora:
RaQuelle with Sienna and Big D (Dawson) - isn't that hat great! He looks like he should be headed out to hit the links:
Amy with Spencer (is it just me, or does going to Hawaii sans kiddos always make you look good, even if you are exhausted from only getting back the day before...)
The pregnant lady trying to get even fatter... :)
And here's Erin with Carson, Kristel with Emma, Bri with Kieley, and me - everyone's holding someone else's child, except me of course. I just wasn't willing to share yet...
Thanks Jenni for these pics!

1 comment:

Aaron and Kristel said...

I love our birthday get togethers! So fun!!