Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4yr checkup and the ENT

Avery had 2 Dr. appointments today. One for he 4 year checkup and one for his 6 month post-op for when he had tubes put in his ears and his adenoidectomy.

Avery is 43.25 inches which is still above the 95% (Yea, I like my tall boy!)
and 41 pounds which is between 75 and 90% (Yea again because that means his weight is getting more in proportion with his height - no wonder we're having a little bit less trouble with getting his pants to stay up, tho his shirts all still look like tents if we get the arm length right...)

Last year Avery got to do the vision chart for the first time; this year he got to pee in a cup for the first time! He thought that was pretty funny and asked me, "Why am I peeing in a cup like you always do, Mom?" Yeah, all those OB visits for Emmett left an impression I guess...

And, finally, the ENT said his ears look great.

We're thankful we have such a healthy, happy boy!

No comments: