Monday, December 15, 2008

Goodbye Papa and Gma Hunsaker!

We left my parents at the museum to explore more while we had to take Papa and Grandma Hunsaker straight to the airport. After checking in, we got some lunch.
While Travis, Ben and I waited for the food, DeAnna caught Avery stacking all the nearby salt and pepper shakers:
Carson had to try too. Notice the pepper is upside down on the salt, and the salt is getting dumped all over the pepper as he tries to stack it upside down too:
Emmett hangs out with Papa:
Then falls asleep on Grandma:
Isn't he so sweet:
After they departed, we went home, leaving my parents to sleep at the museum. Oh, I mean Travis went to pick up my parents while I took the boys home so Carson could nap. Neither Carson, nor Avery could wait until we got home. Normally their heads fall back, but they both managed to fall forward this time, although at least Avery is resting his on Carson's arm:

Thanks for coming Papa and Grandma!
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of DeAnna and Emmett. Not bad of Emmett's mom either. Carson's nose looks 'squeeeezed' or squished in the sleeping photo.

Anonymous said...

That last picture is soo precious..hehe I love it!