Thursday, December 18, 2008

Goodbye Gpa & Gma Benjamin!

Well, the house is quiet again. At least, it's as quiet as a house with three boys can be...
We had such a great time with all the family here!
Sunday we managed to get everyone around the kitchen table with some creative chairs choices. Thank goodness for inheriting my Grandma Benjamin's old table that can go from a two seater and expand out to fit as many as 10, more if you want to squeeze!


Yesterday was our last full day with my parents and while "Chef Cooker Avery" and Grandma made dessert...
Emmett got some quality time with Grandpa, watching the tv:

I also have to throw in this picture of Grandma dancing with the boys from Sunday.

And then last night we had our Christmas with my parents. Look how nicely the boys sat in such proximity to the presents without touching them so I could take a picture!

And today we had to take them to the airport and say goodbye...
Thanks for coming Grandma and Grandpa Benjamin!
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a great family gethering!
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I thought Grandpa and Emmett must have been watching some serious news. Grandpa said that it was probably Sponge Bob.

RaQuelle Willey said...

looks like your kids had a great Christmas!

Mindy said...

I think Emmett looks a lot like Grandpa when he's watching TV.