Thursday, December 4, 2008

e is for Emmett

I've had this baby outfit with the letter "e" on it since I had Avery. It always seemed kinda random to me, and it didn't get worn because I thought it was weird to put a random "e" on Avery or Carson. Finally, the "e" can make sense! Of course, I just remembered that today and since Emmett is already wearing 6mo clothes, the 0-3mo outfit isn't going to see more than one use. So I took a picture of him in it...
Whenever I prop Emmett up on the couch for pictures, one of the boys always wants in on the action, and then the other boy does too. Today Avery led the way. It was cute tho, because Carson started giving Emmett kisses, and then Avery and Carson started doing it in unison, over and over again!
They thought they were pretty cool working together like that...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That is so sweet! Emmett is looking right at you too.