Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Healthy presents

Okay, so "healthy presents" isn't exactly descriptive of this post. I have two unrelated items from this morning I want to share.

First, Avery was demonstrating the importance of working out and telling me how it makes us healthy and "I learned that on tv!" Right, as if the tv were the first to ever tell him that...
So he had some old weights out and tried demonstrating some push ups for me.
Carson had to try too:

A few minutes later Avery grabs up a random car and a scrap of wrapping paper that was on the floor (no idea why or where it suddenly appeared from) and wrapped up the car. He then asked for tape, informing me that it was his Christmas gift to Carson. What a sweet boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avery and Carson can do all my push ups for me. They look like pros already.