Saturday, December 13, 2008

Don't eat my brother's finger!

This morning we took the boys to a pet store so they could look at the animals. Besides riding this fake turtle, Carson also liked trying to dip his fingers in the koi pond. The koi probably thought they were getting food, so the nearby ones responded with open mouths. This caused an interesting reaction from Avery:

Translation:
Go away fishies and don't eat my brother ever again, fishies!
Don't eat my brother's finger!
Now, you (insert some made up cuss) go away!

In the afternoon, Avery and I picked up my parents from the airport. Here, Grandpa Benjamin gets to meet Emmett for the first time.
I would also like to point out Emmett's outfit. The bib says "Who needs Santa when I have Grandma" courtesy of Gma Hunsaker of course. That bib we've had previous Christmases. The rest of the outfit Gma Hunsaker brought with her for Emmett this trip. The red onsie is a baby's first Christmas, but the pants that came with it are the real story. See the candycane stripes? When Travis saw those on Emmett today he just about puked. I guess he thinks they're a little over the top...

With both sets of Grandparents now in the house, we decided we'd go out to dinner for one of the 2 nights they'd all be here. The only reason I'm sharing this is because Carson found an inovative way to eat Cheerios while waiting for his food:
Can you tell what he's doing?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess there's more than one way to get your cheerios.

Mindy said...

Protective brother, haha!