Sunday, December 14, 2008

Emmett's Baby Blessing

Today was Emmett's baby blessing. It was so nice to have all the grandparents here for it. Travis gave a nice blessing and Emmett was perfect during it. But then, he is a pretty even-tempered guy. He was great for a lot of pictures too. Unfortunately, after all was said and done, I realized I didn't get any with just our little family! I think the last family shot I have of us is at a baseball game when Emmett was just a belly shot! How depressing to miss that shot.

The happy parents:
All the family:
The men folk with the boys:
The women folk with the boys:
Another train attempt.
I wonder who was standing behind me causing the tongues to wag...
Tipping train:
Carson did great with the train. After we were done, he decided he wasn't and started trying to pull Emmett, who was laying on the floor in front of me, over for more. So we did get a couple pictures of just the two of them as well.

And, just for good measure, two more pictures of Emmett:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you have handsome kids....look at the rest of us! TEE HEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is three months!! Cute family pics :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

Emmett sure looks great on his big day! Thanks again for letting us be apart of it.

Mindy said...

Cute little guy!