Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I woke to my boys plopping a plate of sliced apples on my chest so I couldn't get up. After I was allowed to sit up I was given a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, the apples and a card. And Travis keeps reminding me, "don't forget the glass of milk I poured for you too!"
The card read:
Mother's Day

(Wait, cold cereal is a queenly breakfast?)

Mother's Day

Oh, of course. Actually I thought it was hilarious. As it turns out, in keeping with the lazy theme, that card happened to be the first one Travis picked up but it was too perfect to bother with any more!

Avery couldn't wait for me to finish eating so I could see my present on the table downstairs. I got this hanging basket which that long hook (and me) has been begging for.
Mother's Day

For church, Travis got to stand in for the blessing of his cousin Josh's new baby girl. Pictures of them are over on Laurie Marie Photography. What a great event to have on Mother's Day!

Okay, but the REAL present came in the mail yesterday. I'm very excited, it's loads of fun and it means on it's extreme end I can take pictures like this of an entire room!
Carson,Avery

Oh, how I love me a new camera lens!

3 comments:

Pam Emmons said...

So jealous! I need one of these lenses!!

Mom said...

Yes, those are geraniums (to answer your phone question).

What do I play with first, or better yet what do I not step on? OUCH!

Gammy H said...

Just imagine all the great pix you will be able to take now. I'm envious.