Friday, May 21, 2010

Trash-tastrophe

This was last Saturday. Thanks to the Two Holy Terrors, guess what I was folding for the next 20 minutes? (Thank you my sweet Avery for helping pick them up without my asking.)
Carson,Emmett,Avery

Oh, and have I mentioned we've had another incidence of produce violence since that pepper smashing? Yeah, a few mornings ago I found three bananas split open on the floor, two of which had bite marks or bite chunks taken out of the peel. Those two were mush. Also each Terror had an apple in hand that he had munched on and a third munched apple was found on the floor. I guess that's what I get for changing the laundry. That night the Littlest Terror had an apple sticker in his diaper. Mmm, yummy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I don't know what to say. I can't stop laughing. I am thinking that maybe I am glad I had girls. Just remember they will probably be easier than girls once they are teenagers.
Avery is a sweet boy.

Unknown said...

You guys are having so many adventures lately. Most of them are fun :)